Friday, September 19, 2008
* 1 medium banana
* 1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple (juice pack)
* 1 8-ounce carton vanilla yogurt
* 1 cup orange juice
* Orange wedges, if you like
1. Remove peel from banana. Place banana on cutting board. Use the table knife to cut the banana into chunks. Wrap banana chunks in plastic wrap or place in a small plastic bag. Freeze banana chunks for at least 2 hours.
2. Use can opener to open the can of pineapple. Put the undrained pineapple, frozen banana chunks, yogurt, and orange juice into the blender container.
3. Cover blender with the lid and blend on high speed about 1 minute or until mixture is smooth. Turn off blender. Pour drink into 4 glasses. Use the rubber scraper to get all of the drink out
of the blender. If you like, place an orange wedge on the edge of each glass for decoration. Makes 4 (6-ounce) servings...great tasting smoothie ! Enjoy it !